Saturday, December 15, 2007

A visit from FancyNan

My sister, Nancy, has flown in from Denver for a visit! I have not seen her since August 2006. She is on a journey which I envy her for.... She is spending the weekend with me, going home for a day, then on her way to Palm Springs, CA, for a few days. Oh, what I would give for somewhere warm right now.

This is just the beginning of her journey. She is moving to Paris, France, and will teach English as a second language. Now I will have to save all my money so I can go visit her next summer!

I wish I had the guts to just pack up and go! I wouldn't even know how to begin to do something like that. I'm more dependent on people. I love having friends and family about. Although I know there are new friends out there waiting to be met, I'd be terrified to just pack up and move to Europe.

Nancy, I wish only the best for you and I love you with all my heart. Make sure you get a place to live quickly, so I can come stay with you!

No comments: